Increased Energy Efficiency With Residential Solar Options
When you are building a new home or remodeling an older one, there are many ways you can save money and make your home more energy efficient, and Excel Roofing & Construction offers them all. As energy costs rise, we look for ways to reduce the costs our customers deal with in the most efficient, affordable ways. Our solar panels and residential solar services guarantee that your utility bills decrease without sacrificing comfort.
Why Choose Solar?
Energy costs are frequently increasing, and the costs are rarely stable enough to count on. Rather than being at the mercy of things that are outside of your control, we allow you to take matters into your own hands and ensure that your home can be powered by the natural energy that comes from the sun. Some of the benefits of choosing residential solar panels include:
- Monetary Savings – Solar panels may be able to save you hundreds of dollars each month on your utility bills.
- Increased Home Value – When you go to sell your home, solar panels are a large selling point and will increase the resale value.
- Tax Credits and Incentives – The federal government has tax credits and incentives in place to help taxpayers that choose to go solar to save you additional money.
- Security – Energy rates fluctuate regularly, but the costs of solar stay the same each month, meaning you know exactly what to expect each month.
- Longevity – Solar panels typically last around 20-25 years and come with a performance guarantee.
- Environmental Effects – Lower your carbon footprint by choosing options with increased energy efficiency with solar panel electricity.
Here at Excel Construction & Roofing, we are proud to offer our customers this valuable service. We offer quality products installed by professionals that know how to get you the most value for your dollar.
Give Us a Call
If you are building a new home or remodeling an old one and want more energy efficient options, give us a call to speak to a professional. We are happy to help you at (817) 645-1788.